Last night Abby, Allie & I had a hilarious sleepover.
We got mega baked and laughed forever.
I got no sleep and now I'm so tired, and even though it's late I'm still not settled and I still want to get up early tomorrow.
I'm working a split shift tomorrow. 10:45 and again at 5:00. I bet I'll be sent on my break at 2:00.
If that's the case I'm coming straight home and getting my room sorted out a bit. I didn't want to come home tonight because I knew the mess I was facing.
I'm feeling kind of hopeless right now.
I haven't felt this ugly since high school and Christopher isn't helping me feel any better. Maybe I'm too stubborn to notice even if he was helping.
All I know is that I feel large and worn out looking.
My hair is disgusting and my skin is all pale and sickly. But if I can't find the time to write my penpal back I don't think I'll find the time to start tanning again.
It's not that I need to go to the solarium, it's just that my natural pigment is see-through or even yellow for some reason.
I'm sooky and I wanted my boyfriend to be really into me tonight but it didn't happen. He never makes moves on me and it's getting tiring.
I was naked in his bed all night and nothing happened. It's like he waits and waits until he's too 'tired'.
So I'm just going to wait until he decides he wants me enough to initiate something because to be honest, I'm tired of putting in all the effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment