Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kittens

Tonight I was at Jayson's appartment and his room mate has a brand new kitten. I wish I could lie in a comfy bed and have kittens climbing and crawling all over me. Little kitty paws on my face and chest and stomach, whiskers tickling my skin and happy purring from each and every one of them filling my ears. When I move out I'll have a kitty and when she's old enough she'll have kittens of her own. I just always want to be around them- they make me so happy.




































Tash & I planned our vacation tonight. We decided we will spend a lot of time in Stanley Park when we're in Vancouver, since it has pretty much everything there. An amazing beach, an artists circle, an outside theatre, an aquarium. We're also going to Chinatown, and there's an incredible Chinese garden there, too. The thing I'm most excited for is the suspension bridge because I'm horribly nervous of heights but I promised Tash I would do it.

Apparently Tori & Ashley will be in Toronto the same time as us, how wonderful. I think they expect to be meeting up with us alot but Tash & I only want to spend one day with them. We're thinking the Toronto Zoo & dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe.

No one has any idea how excited I'm getting! This is my first Canadian trip, and it's with my best friend. I'm pretty sure I'll have the best time ever. Maybe I'll fall in love with a rich old man and I'll never come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment